The folklore of the peoples of Siberia and the Far East, eposovedenie, textual folklore.
Born in Irkutsk region. In 1970 she graduated from the historical-philological faculty of Irkutsk State University. AA Zhdanov and in the same year was sent to the graduate school of the Buryat Institute of Social Sciences in Ulan-Ude (now the Institute of Mongolian, Buddhist and Tibetan Studies of SB RAS). Under the leadership of Dr. filol. Sciences, known eposoveda Alexey Ilyich Ulanova EN Kuzmin produced a thesis on ” Female Images in the heroic epic of the Buryat people & raquo ;. Thesis was successfully held in 1981 in Alma-Ata.
In 1983, she was invited to Novosibirsk in the sector created by the folklore of the Joint Institute of History, Philology and Philosophy of the USSR Academy of Sciences for the work on the preparation of 60-volume series of academic ” Monuments of folklore of the peoples of Siberia and the Far East & raquo ;. in which texts are published in more than 30 national languages and in Russian translation. In addition to the scientific and organizational work involved in coordinating the work of research teams, EN Kuzmina ensure proper scientific level of the volumes of the series, and respect for the principles of editsionnyh publication. In 2002, a team of developers concepts series was awarded the State Prize of Russia in the field of science and technology.
In 2005, EN Kuzmin defended her doctoral dissertation on the theme ” heroic epic of Siberia: Aspects of bilingual editsii and typology (based on a series of & ldquo; The Folklore Monuments of the Peoples of Siberia and the Far East & rdquo;) & raquo ;. In 2006 EN Kuzmina awarded the degree of Doctor of Philology, and in 2011 – the title of professor.
EH. Kuzmina first studied poetic and stylistic means of the heroic epic of the peoples of Siberia. She developed the principles of systematization epic stereotypes identified structural relationships of the plot, motifs and “common places” in the Siberian heroic epic. On the basis of the developed classification has established a pointer typical places of the heroic epic Altai, Buryatia, Tuva, Khakassia, Shor, Yakut. which is widely used in comparative studies of the Siberian folklore.
EH. Kuzmin is the head. Sector of Folklore of Siberian Institute of philology SB RAS, a member of the Scientific Council of the IPF Russian Academy of Sciences, a member of a specialized council at IMBiT SB RAS, editor “languages and folklore of indigenous peoples of Siberia & raquo ;. member of the editorial board of”Siberian Journal of Philology & raquo ;. member of the Editorial Board” Anthropological research & raquo ;. Author of over 100 scientific papers, including two monographs and co-author of three books.
- Course “Folklore of Siberia” Faculty of Humanities at the Novosibirsk State University (NSU) (1992-2008)
- The course on the theory of folklore for students and graduates of Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University (2013 to present / vr.)
- Manual course and diploma works of students of the NSU Faculty of Humanities (1993-2012).
List of Publications
- Female Images in the heroic epic of the Buryat people – Nauka, 1980. – 8.4 pl.
- ritual poetry of Sakha (Yakutia). (Monuments of folklore of the peoples of Siberia and the Far East; no. 24) – Nauka, 2003. – 41.25 pp / 2.0 pp (Co-NA Alekseev, VV Illarionov, N. Toburokov).
- Index of typical places of the heroic epos of Siberian peoples (Altai, Buryatia, Tuva, Khakassia, Shor, Yakut) // Novosibirsk: Publishing House of SB RAS, 2005. – 86,5 pl.
Women’s images in the heroic epic of the Buryat people. Abstract of diss. on competition uch. Candidate of Philology. – Alma-Ata, 1981. – 20.